Book an online design consultation with us!
We are living in an extraordinary time, spending most of our time inside buildings.
The spaces we inhabit really affect our moods, thoughts, health and productivity. A well designed building should provide a safe, healthy, comfortable and stimulating environment and help to improve satisfaction and productivity of its users.
We are offering online consultations.
To book an online consultation now, please use the form below and we will contact you.
Why you should consider asking an Architect
- Is the existing layout of your home or business space working for you?
- Do you need extra space or storage?
- Have some changes in mind but need expert advice to put them into practice?
- Is it just about the interior design?
- Worried about your wellbeing and want a more healthy space?
If you wish to discuss any of these issues, please book a session with us.
We are offering consultations to discuss ideas for designing or renovating your home or business space.
How can we help you?
- Design support for your self-build ideas: from concept design to detailed design
- Feasibility analysis: what is possible in your plot or building
- Space planning: find out how you can best leverage your space
- Interior design
- Planning Application Submissions
- Building Regulation Submissions
- WELL Accredited Professional: we can help you to integrate health and wellness measures into design and lead projects through the WELL certification process
- Design guidelines: brand style guide on how to use your corporate brand in your space
- Scenario analysis: how to find the best layout for your business
As a RIBA chartered practice we will
- Ask you questions, listen and understand what you are trying to achieve
- Work with you to develop your project brief and finalise the budget
- Develop creative solutions and propose ways to reduce costs
- Propose a design that will increase the value of your property
- Guide you through the design and construction process
- Give you peace of mind
We are a RIBA Chartered Practice who adheres to the RIBA Professional Code of Conduct.